Contact info
By the way, I have some contact info. We are taking a laptop and plan to use web access as much as possible to share our adventure.
I set up Skype (http://www.skype.com/) with a username of rnr_beaumont
I also plan to use MS Windows Live Messenger. I recommend getting the latest version and adding us to the contact list. It will indicate when we are online. Our address is rfbeaumont@hotmail.com
If you just surfed in, please do not waste your time by trying to contact either of those addresses with offers or surveys.
I set up Skype (http://www.skype.com/) with a username of rnr_beaumont
I also plan to use MS Windows Live Messenger. I recommend getting the latest version and adding us to the contact list. It will indicate when we are online. Our address is rfbeaumont@hotmail.com
If you just surfed in, please do not waste your time by trying to contact either of those addresses with offers or surveys.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home