Mekong Delta Tour
Just a quick update.
This place is so incredible. The Vietnamese are the nicest people in the world.
The Mekong was amazing. It has been simpler to build boats than roads, so at least a thousand industries are all right along the rivers edge. The boat ride culminated with dinner at this beautiful restaurant.
For anyone waiting to travel for an adoption, all I can recommend is you book this tour. Buffalo Tours did a great job, and the price was more than reasonable.
Well, back to bed. Tomorrow (later today) is the most important day. I just need to get over these jitters. Our tour mates said having a daughter won't change anything at all... I don't think they meant it though.
Chuc ngu ngon.

This place is so incredible. The Vietnamese are the nicest people in the world.
The Mekong was amazing. It has been simpler to build boats than roads, so at least a thousand industries are all right along the rivers edge. The boat ride culminated with dinner at this beautiful restaurant.
For anyone waiting to travel for an adoption, all I can recommend is you book this tour. Buffalo Tours did a great job, and the price was more than reasonable.
Well, back to bed. Tomorrow (later today) is the most important day. I just need to get over these jitters. Our tour mates said having a daughter won't change anything at all... I don't think they meant it though.
Chuc ngu ngon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home