Our Adoption

Monday, November 05, 2007

Getting back on the blog...

Hello all from VietNam!

Yep, we dropped off the grid temporarily, or at least I did, due to a horrible rhinovirus infection, that had me feeling pretty lousy. I was up and active as a new Dad as well as world travellor, but by the time I got home each day, I did my best to help out the Robin, then collapsed thanks to some of the OTC cold meds we brought with.


So, I'll be getting up to speed as quickly as possible. Sorry for the delay and any concern it may have fostered. We are all alive, well, and closer and closer to getting on the Thai Airways flight back.


So... Here we go!


This is the elephant that was next to the road yesterday, just walking along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home